Attention Penn Students!
Current Penn students and alumni are welcome to come to Bodek Lounge in Houston Hall between 11am and 3pm today to speak with recruiters from a wide variety of government agencies and policy organizations! There are MANY oppertunities available in a wide range of fields – all majors and class years welcome!
Dress sharp and bring plenty of resumes!
Employers attending today’s fair are listed below by industry:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Internal Revenue Service
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Treasury Department – Office of Inspector General
- Environment America
- Green Corps
- Student Conservation Association
- Defense Contract Management Agency – Philadelphia
- Defense Logistics Agency Troops Support
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Health & Human Services
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Excalibur Medical Imaging, PA
- U.S. Army Medical Department
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Army Intelligence Information Warfare Directorate
- U.S. Secret Service
- Peace Corps
- USAID Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance
- U.S. Department of State
Legal /Human Rights
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of PA
- Merit Systems Protection Board
- National Labor Relations Board
- Naval Inventory Control Point
- Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division
Policy, Politics & Consulting
- Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
- Penn in Washington Program
- U.S. Public Interest Research Group
- Office of Personnel Management
- Department of Labor
Be prepared by checking out our Career Fair tips video!
This career fair is open to eligible, current Penn students and alumni only, as well as current students of Haverford College, Swarthmore College and Bryn Mawyr College by special arrangement with their respective Career Services office.