Wrap it up!

Recently I met with a group of interns at Penn’s Facilities and Real Estate Services (FRES).  This is a department at Penn that hires both undergraduate and graduate students into internships that range from Human Resources to Sustainability to Safety and Security.  Each intern I spoke to had such varied duties, and varied goals for their time after their internships; what they had in common was a need to wrap things up well at FRES.   I coached them at our meeting, and now want to share a tip for all students who are in the last stages of summer internships.  My advice?  Read this great blog by my coworker Anne Marie. The ideas in it will help you get motivated to transition from your work or internship experiences, and capitalize on what you have already accomplished over the summer.
Summer: It’s a Wrap!

Summer: It’s a Wrap!

Thanks Anne Marie, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

Author: Rosanne

Rosanne Lurie is a Senior Associate Director in Career Services serving graduate students and postdocs. She has a M.S. in Counseling, with Career and College specializations and over 15 years experience advising graduate students in a range of disciplines.