Spring? Could it Be?!

H.B. Stokes, Credentials Officer

If you’re traveling for spring break, you’re missing the collective sighs of relief from all over the city as Philly finally experiences some warmer weather and sunshine.  Spring is always a time of renewal and clean starts, and that optimism is finally starting to work its way through the dull, grey blanket of winter we’ve all been dragging around.  It’s also a time to do some fresh takes on your life.  For me, it’s getting my apartment in order (they don’t call it spring cleaning for nothing!).  For others, it’s another personal overhaul – getting that beach-ready body or starting a new hobby.  For you, why not take the time to spruce up your plans for the future?

• Not quite sure what you want to be when you grow up?  We offer career assessments like Sigi 3, Myers Briggs, and StrengthsQuest
  • Need resume or cover letter help?  Come in for a walk-in appointment or take advantage of our drop-off service
  • Want a leg up on the competition?  Schedule a mock interview or attend one of our many interviewing and networking workshops
  • Got the offer but don’t know what to do with it?  Schedule an advising appointment or come in for a walk-in
  • Grad school is your plan?  We offer pre-graduate advising to help get you ready
  • Already graduated but still have some questions?  We serve alumni too!

Spring is finally imminent – let’s open the windows, get some fresh air, and breathe some life into our personal and professional worlds.  Enjoy the rest of your break, whether you’re in Philly or out exploring the world, and we’ll see you when you get back!

2 thoughts on “Spring? Could it Be?!”

1. Will come for a walk-in appointment, when I come back from my trip! Need to put a lot of stuff in order…

2. I love spring. The nature is reborn, everything starts again from the beginning. It makes me feel optimistic and full of hope&joy! Enjoy