CS Radio – Episode 71: “Everything Old Is New Again For Grad Students”

Hot on the heels of last week’s look at the revamped home page for our graduate students and postdocs, we’re taking a look at a revamped career students for STEM grad students and postdocs!  J. Michael and A. Mylène are joined by Tara Giagrande, Administrative Assistant for the graduate student teams in Career Services, who tells us all about this week’s Biosciences Career Fair.  Enjoy!

Author: J. Michael DeAngelis

J. Michael DeAngelis is the Information Specialist in Career Services and Editor-at-Large of this blog. He is also a professional playwright and actor.

1 thought on “CS Radio – Episode 71: “Everything Old Is New Again For Grad Students””

1. Great post! I genuinely appreciate this post! You create a lot of relevant points and I can tell you put some time and investigation into writing this. Good quality writing is without a doubt something I cherish a great deal, as it saves me a lot of time from moving around the internet looking to find relevant and accurate data. Keep up the wonderful work! Bookmarked as their favorite & posting on Twitter & Facebook