A. Mylène Kerschner, Associate Director
Career Services understands that Penn can be a stressful place, and that the job, internship, or grad school search can contribute to feelings of anxiety, insecurity, and even depression. Career Services is proud to support Counseling and Psychological Services Student Advisory Board (CAPSAB) and the 3rd Annual Mental Wellness Week this week at Penn. Activities are taking place Monday through Friday across campus.
- Therapy Dogs on Tuesday at CAPS (puppies are pretty much guaranteed to reduce anxiety)
- Guided Meditation
- Free Classes at Pottruck Fitness Center
- Thursday Night Quizzo – Grad Quizzo at the LGBT Center and Undergrad Quizzo at Smokes
- Talks – multiple opportunities to learn and discuss more
- Free Smoothies at the School of Nursing Lobby on Friday, April 8
- Game Night on Friday, April 8 in Claudia Cohen Hall
- And most importantly, our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Valerie Young. (Wednesday, April 6 2016; 7-9pm; Room 350 Steinberg Hall – Dietrich Hall)
We hope to see you out at these events for Mental Wellness Week!