Vault released our newest guidebooks titles and updates this week! Titles include Vault Career Guide to Energy, Vault Career Guide to the Internet and Social Media, Vault Career Guide to Insurance, Vault Career Guide to Advertising, Vault Career Guide to Accounting, Vault Career Guide to Public Relations and Vault Career Guide to Pharmaceuticals and Biotech.
Vault Career Guides offer an insider’s perspective on what’s happening in these industries, what it takes to break in, and how to advance your career. Each volume provides a comprehensive overview of the industry and expert advice and tips for uncovering job opportunities, networking, preparing your cover letter and resume, interviewing, and keeping current on industry news and trends. Interviews and case studies guides offer behind-the-scenes glimpses of what hiring managers look for in a candidate and how others have succeeded in landing their jobs or advancing their careers. These guides place you in the shoes of an established professional, and an extensive glossary and resource list put all the industry knowledge you need to succeed at your fingertips. Each Vault Career Guide includes:
- The Scoop: Everything you need to know about what your industry does, its history, who works in it, and where it’s going.
- Getting Hired: Practical information on researching potential employers, networking, interviewing, and getting in the door.
- On the Job: A look at life on the job and the industry culture.
- Talk Like a Pro: A glossary of industry jargon and key terms.
- Resources: Associations, organizations, Web sites and other resources to help you plan and advance your career.
VAULT Guides are made available to current Penn students and Penn alumni with an active PennKey. Visit our Career Services Library Online Subscriptions page to gain access to these new guides